Announcing the Toronto Guerrilla
Gardeners 2012 Season Kick-Off Meeting
Okay so that spring-like weather we had was just a preview, but it will be warm again before we know it. It's time for us GG-ers to start planning our planting season, and we'd love it if you could join us.
Come say hello and find out who we are, how the Toronto Guerrilla Gardeners got started, and how you can get involved! We'll be choosing planting dates and looking for ideas about neglected spaces around the city that need some attention.
Here are the details:
WHEN: Thursday April 5th at 6:30PM
WHERE: The 519 Church Community Centre (map below)
WHO: You and your friends!
[Edit: Here's the Meeting Agenda]
- Summary of GG – What is it? What do we do? Why do we do it?
- Call for Regional Coordinators - Description of position & any volunteers?
- Seed Bombing – Update and Brainstorming
- Planting Dates – Summary of last number of years, suggestions for this year, pick our dates
- Brainstorm how to get donations
- Spots - Start looking
Please RSVP on the Facebook event page if you can, and join our Facebook Group while you're at it to join the conversation. You can also follow us on Twitter @TorontoGG.
See you at the meeting!
View Larger Map